Banana Lemon MuffinsFrom debra47 6 years ago
- 1 3/4 all-purpose white flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 3 very ripe medium bananas, mashed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a muffin pan.
- Sift together the flours, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl mix the butter and sugars together.
- Blend in the eggs,bananas and lemon zest.
- Add half of the flour mixture and half of the milk, stirring.
- Add the remaining milk and then the remaining flour mixture, and blend well.
- Pour into the muffin pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Recipe makes about a dozen muffins.
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!