Peanut Butter Chocolate BallsFrom annieamie 5 years ago
- 8 ounces of cream cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds of smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 3 pounds of chocolate wafers for melting, either dark or milk chocolate OR 3 pounds of Wilbur's chocolate wafers shopping list
- 2 1/2 pounds of powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/4 pounds of margarine shopping list
How to make it
- Margarine and cream cheese need to be at room temperature .
- Mix together and add peanut butter, then add vanilla.
- Add sugar in small amounts.
- Chill mixture then form into egg shape.
- Melt chocolate over low heat or on low setting in microwave.
- Dip chilled eggs or balls in melted chocolate and cool on wax paper. Suggestion: Melt 1 lb. Chocolate at a time - use fork for dipping
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating5 people
Sounds yummy and looks cute. My kids will love this, I'm betting my husband too. Thank you for sharing a great post.marriage in Apalachin loved it
Love chocolate, peanut butter, oh yes!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
I am big fan of peanut butter and this one is really YUMMY!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Quick N Easy121 members
Chocoholics Anonymous151 members
Family Favorites135 members
Christmas Candy165 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
Fun Food For Kids57 members
Frugal Pantry Cookers184 members
Tried And True Recipes38 members
Stuff Kids Will Eat46 members