Eastern Fish FryFrom foodinfinity 5 years ago
- salmon fillets - 1 kg , cut into 2" cubes shopping list
- onions - 3, medium, peeled and quarted shopping list
- garlic - 6 cloves, peeled and chopped shopping list
- red bell pepper - 1 medium, cut into 1" cubes shopping list
- green bell pepper - 1 medium, cut into 1" cubes shopping list
- tomato paste - 3 tablespoons shopping list
- Chilli Powder - 1 teaspoon shopping list
- tomato - 2 medium, cut into eighths shopping list
- cornstarch - 2 tablespoons shopping list
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon shopping list
- salt, pepper and sugar shopping list
- coriander leaves - 1 tablespoon, chopped shopping list
- spring onions - 1 tablespoon, chopped shopping list
- black sesame seeds - 2 teaspoons, toasted shopping list
- white sesame seeds - 2 teaspoons, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over salmon and then coat with the cornstarch.
- Shallow fry till just done, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Drain oil from pan.
- Keeping the heat at medium high, add the onion, stir for a minute and then add garlic.
- When softened, add the tomato paste and chilli powder, if using.
- Continue stirring for another couple of minutes.
- Add lemon juice, salt to taste and 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Stir and add both peppers and tomatoes.
- Gently, stir in the cooked salmon and adjust seasoning.
- Turn off heat, stir in coriander leaves and spring onions and sprinkle the top with the black and white sesame seeds.
The Cookfoodinfinity Singapore, SG
- Not added to any groups yet!