Chewy Peanut Butter Granola BarsFrom bittersweet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Lightly grease an 8 x 8 square baking dish.
- Place the granola in a large bowl and set aside for now.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine the sugar, agave, and peanut butter, and simply cook over medium heat until fully combined and smooth, and bring just to a boil.
- Pour the liquid ingredients over the cereal, mix well to fully coat all of the dry granola, and press it evenly into your prepared pan.
- Let cool completely before cutting, although you can always speed up this process in the fridge.
- Because they are so soft, I might suggest wrapping them individually (for both freshness and ease) and storing them in the fridge.