Brown and White Casserole with Spotted ChickenFrom melsa102 9 years ago
- 1 c. white rice, uncooked (I like sushi rice) shopping list
- 1 c. brown rice, uncooked shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped carrots shopping list
- 1/2 c. broccoli florets shopping list
- 1/4 c. diced onions shopping list
- 4 c. chicken broth shopping list
- 5 pieces of chicken (legs, thighs, breasts, whatever you like) shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- onion powder shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- bottled hot sauce shopping list
- Dipping Sauces (BBQ, hoisin, teriyaki - I like options) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large baking dish pour in rices.
- Add carrots, broccoli and onions.
- Pour in broth and give a quick stir.
- Coat chicken pieces with garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken into dish on top of rice and veggies.
- Sprinkle chicken with hot sauce.
- Cover dish with foil.
- Bake at 375 F for 45-60 min. (depends on type of chicken used)
- Remove foil and bake for another 5-10min (to brown chicken slightly)
The Cookmelsa102 Acworth, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!