Copycat Chilis Paradise PieFrom cristi35 8 years ago
- 2 bags chocolate chip cookie mix shopping list
- 2 sticks softened unsalted butter shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 tbsp water shopping list
- container of vanilla ice cream shopping list
- chocolate syrup shopping list
- caramel ice cream topping shopping list
- whip cream shopping list
- chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cookie mix, butter, eggs and water in a bowl until well combined
- spray 9 x 13 cake pan with oil spray
- pour in mix and spread evenly in pan
- bake about 25 minutes or so, or until center is firm (tastes better undercooked than overcooked!)
- allow to cool 10 minutes before cutting into 12 equal squares
- put square in a bowl and top with ice cream, chocolate and caramel, whip cream and chopped nuts. mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm.
- when it is leftover microwave chocolate chip square for 10 or 15 seconds before topping with ice cream!
The Cookcristi35 Huntersville, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!