Chocolate Chip Cookie BarsFrom ambauer 7 years ago
- 3/4 cups butter flavored Crisco shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar (can use light but I like the flavor better this way) shopping list
- 2 tbsp milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup AP flour (can add part whole wheat if you like 3/4) shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (or 1 cup chips and 1 cup nuts) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Cream together crisco and sugar; add milk, vanilla and egg, mix until well combined.
- Mix together flour, salt and soda.
- Add flour mixture to sugar mixture, mix well.
- Add chips (and nuts).
- Butter and flour 9x13" baking pan (I use baker's joy). Press dough evenly into pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until lightly browned and firm.
- Cool on wire rack and cut into bars.