Mini Black-Bottom CheesecakesFrom mystic75 6 years ago
- 1. vegetable oil spray shopping list
- 2. 24 plain chocolate wafer cookies, preferably Nabisco shopping list
- 3. 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 4. 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature shopping list
- 5. 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 6. 2/3 cup fromage blanc, at room temperature shopping list
- 7. 2 large eggs shopping list
- 8. 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 9. 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves, warmed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a standard 12-cup muffin pan with foil baking cups and spray the cups with vegetable oil spray. In a food processor, crush the chocolate wafer cookies. Add the butter and process until fine crumbs form. Spoon the chocolate cookie crumbs into the prepared baking cups and press with the bottom of a glass to compact. Bake for 5 minutes, or until almost set. Leave the oven on.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar at medium speed until smooth. Beat in the fromage blanc, then add the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the baking cups, filling them three-quarters full.
- Bake the cheesecakes for 15 minutes, or until slightly jiggly in the center. Remove from the oven and spread 1 teaspoon of the warmed raspberry preserves on top of each cheesecake. Transfer the muffin tin to the freezer and chill the cheesecakes until set, about 15 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecakes from the pan and peel off the foil baking cups. Transfer the cheesecakes to a platter and serve