Bacon Mushroom RisottoFrom tinam 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice shopping list
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 lb bacon, diced shopping list
- 1.75 tblsp butter shopping list
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup mushrooms, trimmed shopping list
- 15oz can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1 cup frozen baby peas shopping list
- Note: you can add other veggies if you wish, i.e. spring onion, bell pepper, etc. shopping list
How to make it
- Stir creamy mushroom soup and stock or water together.
- Melt butter in an ovenproof pot and gently saute onion, garlic, bacon and mushrooms for 2 minutes.
- Stir in rice and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour soup and stock over rice mixture. Bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Cover pot with a tight fitting lid. Transfer to a pre-heated 190C/375F fan-forced oven and cook for 30 to 35 minutes or until the rice is soft to the bite. Stir once or twice during cooking. 5 minutes before the end of cooking stir in the frozen peas.
The Cooktinam Tugun, AU
The Rating4 people
Oh Boy!! My favorites together in Risotto. I will be certainly trying this one Tina!!!!helewes in Newton loved it
Kudos Tina excellente!!helewes in Newton loved it