Drunk Pecan PieFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar and melted butter. Add the corn syrup, eggs, pecans, and bourbon, and stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour mixture into an unbaked pie shell, and place on a heavy-duty cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees F, and continue to bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until pie is set.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.