Sour Cream Banana BreadFrom angelgirl94 6 years ago
- 1 cup melted butter shopping list
- 3 cups white sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 6 very ripe bananas-mashed shopping list
- 1 16oz carton sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 4 cups self-rising flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts-optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease three 9" x 5" loaf pans.
- In a large mixing bowl,mix butter and sugar together until well combined.
- Add eggs, mashed bananas,sour cream, and vanilla.
- Sift together flour and cinnamon and slowly add to batter. Mix until well combined.
- Fold in walnut if using.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake 1 hour or until inserted tookpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cool completely on wire rack