Strawberry MuffinsFrom bakermel 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 c. chopped fresh strawberries shopping list
- 1/2 c. white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 3/4 c. AP flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the strawberries and 1/2 c. sugar.
- Set aside for 1 hour.
- Drain, reserving liquid and berries separately.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin, or line with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, cream together margarine and 1/4 c. sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and nutmeg; stir into the creamed mixture alternately with the juice from the strawberries.
- Gently stir in the strawberries.
- Spoon batter into the prepare muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 min. in the preheated oven, or until the tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
- Enjoy! :)
People Who Like This Dish 30
The Cookbakermel Topeka, KS
The Rating8 people
Oh Mel... I LOVE strawberries too. These muffins look so delicious. They're a "5" for sure!lor in Toronto loved it
Great posting and nice picture..I will make them soon.Saved!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Mmm! Looks so good.ambus in Lahore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!