Bacon Tomato Pasta Macaroni SaladFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni shopping list
- 5 green onions finely chopped shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes diced shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup celery diced shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 5 teaspoons white vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 pound cooked bacon crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Cook macaroni according to package directions then drain and rinse in cold water.
- In large bowl combine macaroni, green onions, tomatoes and celery.
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper then pour over macaroni mixture.
- Stir to coat and put in rectangular baking pan then cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Just before serving add bacon.