Beef and Vegetables Fried Rice Chinese-styleFrom mystic75 9 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef, lean shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh grated ginger or 1/4 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 2 tbsp. water shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, cut 1/2 inch pieces shopping list
- 6 oz. pea pods, frozen shopping list
- 3 c. cooked rice, cold shopping list
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp. dark sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 c. green onion, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In large wok, brown ground beef, garlic and ginger over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up into 3/4 inch crumbles. Remove with slotted spoon; pour off drippings.
- In same wok, heat water over medium-high heat until hot. Add bell pepper and pea pods; cook 3 minutes or until bell pepper is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add rice, soy sauce and sesame oil; mix well. Return beef to wok; heat through, about 5 minutes. Stir in green onions before serving.