Warm peppered steak saladFrom foxc 6 years ago
- 600g butternut pumpkin, deseeded, peeled, cut into thin wedges shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns shopping list
- 3 x 200g scotch fillet steaks shopping list
- 120g baby spinach leaves shopping list
- 200g green beans, trimmed shopping list
- ½ cup (75g) pine nuts, toasted shopping list
- Dressing shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mild mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a char-grill pan over medium high heat. Brush pumpkin with oil and cook 1-2 minutes each side or until cooked. Remove and repeat with remaining pumpkin.
- Meanwhile, pound peppercorns in a pestle and mortar. Drizzle remaining oil over steaks and sprinkle cracked pepper over both sides. Cook on a preheated char grill pan for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove from heat and rest loosely covered.
- Place beans into a pan of salted boiling water and cook for 2 minutes or until just tender.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Place spinach, pumpkin, green beans, pine nuts and dressing in large bowl, toss to combine.
- Serve salad topped with sliced pepper steak.
The Cookfoxc Brisbane, AU
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!