Butterscotch TapiocaFrom ruskingirl 9 years ago
- 6 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups tapioca (small pearl) shopping list
- 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk (she calls for milnot, but I couldn't find it in my grocery store) shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter, browned shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 8 oz. non dairy whipped topping shopping list
- 3 Snicker bars, chopped shopping list
- bananas (optional) I used one chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Bring water and salt to a boil, add tapioca and reduce heat, cook until almost clear. Stir often. remove from heat.
- Add brown sugar, cover and let set for approx. 10 minutes.
- Beat the eggs, evaporated milk and sugar and add to tapioca. Put back on heat and bring to a boil. By this time the tapioca should be clear. Remove from heat again.
- Brown the butter and add to hot tapioca, stir in vanilla, cool.
- When pudding is cold fold in the whipped topping as well as the Snicker bars and bananas.
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
- Not added to any groups yet!