Shrimp Stuffed PeppersFrom bethidooo 6 years ago
- 1/2 lb. cooked, shelled shrimp, cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 bell peppers (yellow, orange, red, green all work well) shopping list
- 1-2 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup caesar dressing shopping list
- 1-2 tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Cut lids off of bell peppers, removing the stem and seeds. Make sure to leave most of the pepper intact for filling. (you may trash lids or use them as toppers when baking)
- Boil all 5 peppers in a large pot. Continue steps while they heat.
- Sautee shrimp, cooked rice, and onion in soy sauce until it browns.
- Empty shrimp mixture into a small mixing bowl and add caesar dressing. Stuff finished product into bell peppers.
- Place peppers on foil-wrapped baking sheet and place into the oven @ 350 degrees, covered, for 45 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Ready to serve, enjoy!!