Chocolate Eclair CakeFrom bethidooo 8 years ago
- 2 packets instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 3 cups skim milk shopping list
- 1- 9 oz. carton of Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 tab butter shopping list
- 1 box graham crackers shopping list
- 6 oz. pack of chocolate chips shopping list
- 4 tbsp. of shortening shopping list
- 4 tbsp. milk shopping list
- 4 tbsp. white caro syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Whip pudding and milk in a small bowl. Mix in cool whip.
- Lightly butter bottom of pan. Layer graham crackers to cover the surface.
- Spread pudding mixture across crackers, and top with another layer of graham, layer of pudding, and one more layer of graham.
- Heat chocolate chips, shortening, milk, and caro syrup over medium heat.
- Pour over top layer of graham crackers and let chill in refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookbethidooo Wilmington, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!