Buttermilk Honey Wheat BreadFrom grizzlybear 9 years ago
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup buttermilk, at room temperature shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the yeast, whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, baking soda, salt, honey, oil, and buttermilk into pan of a bread machine.
- If baking in bread machine use medium temperature setting.
- If baking in an oven, use manual or dough cycle to knead dough. Remove from bread maker, and place in a greased loaf pan.
- Let rise until doubled in size.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 25 minutes, or until bottom of loaf sounds hollow when tapped.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!