Chocolate Slush CakeFrom deniseerv 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cut margarine into flour until particles are the size of small peas.
- Add chopped walnuts.
- Spread mixture lightly in 9X13 baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Mix softened cream cheese with one cup of confectionary sugar.
- Add 1 1/2 cups cool whip.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Next top with one can of Thank You pudding, then top with more cool whip.
- Sprinkle top with finely chopped walnuts if desired.
- Refrigerate 4-6 hrs.
- Can be made the day before needed and refrigerated.
- Note: Can use any flavor of pudding.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookdeniseerv West Seneca, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!