Wrapped-Bacon Deviled Potato BitesFrom daisey11 8 years ago
- 6 seasoned roasted or fried potato wedges shopping list
- 9 Slices pre-cooked bacon shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. dry mustard powder shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1/8 to 1/4 Tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 Cup finely shredded cheese (optional) sour cream chive potato toppers or sour cream (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.Cut each potato wedge crosswise into 3 pieces. Halve each strip bacon, crosswise.
- Blend mustard, vinegar, sugar, and cayenne pepper in small bowl.
- Brush or dip each potato piece with mustard mixture. Wrap bacon piece around each potato piece. Secure with wooden pick. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until hot. Push pieces close together on baking sheet; sprinkle with cheese, if desired. Bake 2 to 3 minutes more to melt cheese. Serve hot with potato toppers or sour cream, if desired.