Raspberry Filled Dutch PancakeFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar divided shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced bananas shopping list
- Preheat oven to 450. shopping list
How to make it
- Place butter in a pie plate then melt in oven 5 minutes tilting plate to coat evenly with butter.
- Meanwhile combine eggs, milk, flour, 1 tablespoon sugar and salt until smooth.
- Pour batter into plate and bake 8 minutes then reduce heat to 375 and bake 10 minutes longer.
- Combine raspberries with remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Remove pancake from oven and scatter bananas over pancake then spoon blueberries over top. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!