Goat cheese and avocado saladFrom sogg 9 years ago
- 1 pound goat cheese cut into slices. shopping list
- 3 avocados cut into slices shopping list
- 12 calamata olives shopping list
- 12 basil leaves cut in julienne shopping list
- 1/4 cup very good extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons wine vinager shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon peperoncino shopping list
- cracked pepper to taste shopping list
- sea salt to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- On a platter put the avocado slices. On the top of each slice put a slice of goat cheese. Smother with basil and drizzle with olve oil and vinager. Add peperoncino,pepper and salt. Serve inmediatly.
The Cooksogg Mexico DF, MX
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!