Chocolate Pie CoffeecakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 can chocolate pie filling shopping list
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter chilled shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine sugar and butter then beat at medium speed scraping bowl often for 2 minutes.
- Add sour cream, eggs and vanilla then continue beating until well mixed.
- Add 2 cups flour, baking powder, soda and salt then reduce speed to low and beat 2 minutes.
- Spread half of batter into greased and floured rectangular pan then spoon pie filling over batter.
- Spoon remaining batter over pie filling then spread carefully.
- Stir together flour, sugar, pecans and cinnamon then cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over batter then bake 45 minutes.