Tortelloni with Coconut cream and Chocolate-Orange SauceFrom alagrecque 6 years ago
- For the dough shopping list
- 500 gr flour shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 3 tsp batida de coco shopping list
- 3 tsp sugar shopping list
- For the filling shopping list
- 2 cups coconut milk shopping list
- 6 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 80 gr flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes shopping list
- For the sauce shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk cream shopping list
- 1 tbs butter shopping list
- 200 gr dark chocolate chopped shopping list
- 2 tbs orange zest shopping list
- 2 tbs orange juice shopping list
- 1 tsp Grand Marnier or Cointreau shopping list
- oil for deep frying shopping list
- 50 gr confectioner’s sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Put the flour on a flat workspace and place the rest of the dough ingredients in a well in the center of the flour.
- Mix well until you have a smooth dough.
- Roll it out in 2 mm thick and cut squares out of it with sides of 5 cm.
- Bring the 2 milks with the vanilla extract to a boil.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs and sugar for approx. 10 mins until whitish.
- Carefully add the flour to the egg mixture then stir into the milk, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and let it simmer for 3 mins.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool. Fill the squares with the cream, fold the edges over and press the unfilled sides together to form a circle.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan until it is very hot.
- Deep fry the tortellolni until golden brown.
- Drain and sprinkle them with confectioner’s sugar.
- Heat the milk in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat until you see some bubbles formed around the edges (do not let it boil). Remove from heat and add butter and chocolate stirring until smooth.
- Fold in the rest of the ingredients stirring constantly until all are blended well.
- To serve cover a plate with the chocolate-orange sauce and place the tortelloni on top.
The Cookalagrecque Thessaloniki, GR
- Not added to any groups yet!