Sinfully Good Chocolate Chip Cheesecake PieFrom hoosiermom68 5 years ago
- Pie: shopping list
- 1 8oz.package softened cream cheese shopping list
- 1/3 C.sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 tsp.vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 C.mini semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 T.flour shopping list
- 1 graham cracker crust shopping list
- assorted colored sugar sprinkles shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 1/2 C. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 C.whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium until fluffy.
- Add milk and vanilla.
- Beat until combined.
- Add egg,mixing until just blended.
- Toss together mini chips and flour.
- Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into crust and bake for approx 25-30 minutes.
- Cool for 1 hour.
- In a small saucepan combine choc.chips and cream.
- Cook over low heat,stirring constantly until chocolate melts and mixture slightly thickens.
- Pour over cheesecake,garnish with sprinkles and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.