BREADED PORK CHOPSFrom anecia0904 8 years ago
- 4 medium-sized pork chops shopping list
- salt and pepper,Hint:( for those who like garlic, use garlic mixed with salt) shopping list
- 25g plain flour shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 25g breadcrumbs shopping list
- oil/butter for frying shopping list
- For the best results season the pork chop and leave in the refrigerate for the 4-5 hours. shopping list
How to make it
- Beat out the pork chops until fairly thin. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. On separate plates, pour flour, egg and breadcrumbs. Dip each chop into the flour, coating on both sides, and then dip into the beaten egg. finally press the chops on to the breadcrumbs, ensuring even coating.
- Heat sufficient oil/butter in a large frying pan. When very hot, add the pork and cook over high heat for 5 minutes on each side. Lower heat and cook for another few minutes until golden. Serves 4.
The Cookanecia0904 Chicago, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!