Banana Buttermilk Buckwheat PancakesFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 eggs slightly beaten shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 ripe bananas mashed shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together flours, sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Beat eggs in separate bowl then stir in buttermilk, milk, bananas and butter.
- Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients stirring just until blended well.
- Heat greased griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- For each pancake pour scant 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes until puffed bubbly and dry around edges.
- Turn and cook other sides until golden brown.