Granola BarsFrom vanessa 10 years ago
- 1 tsp butter shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups rolled wheat shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups toasted pecans, cashews, and almonds rough chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups granola oats from the bottom third of TJ's granola shopping list
- 1 cup dried mixed berries shopping list
- 1 cup mesquite honey shopping list
- 1/3 cup turbinado sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fine grain sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Use the butter to grease a 11" x 16" sheet pan.
- In a small pan heat the honey, sugar, vanilla, and salt over medium-low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Put all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the sugar mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into the sheet pan and using wax paper press the mixture into the pan so it is firmly and evenly dispersed.
- Let it cool and then cut into bars and serve.
- I wrapped mine in wax paper squares and stored them in the refrigerator in a ziploc bag.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookvanessa Middleton, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!