Easy Tilapia SauteFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
How to make it
- spray my skillet with olive oil.
- saute sliced onions, green peppers and mushrooms and let them cook until half done and spread the veggies to the side of the skillet to make room for the tilapia.
- rinse the tilapia fillets and arrange them in the skillet, seasoning them with pepper, garlic and paprika.
- Saute fillets about 5 minutes per side.
- They are done when they turn white and can be flaked easily with a fork.
- Serve topped with the veggies.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
sounds greatcheryilyn in Salem loved it
We eat alot of tilapia, this sounds wonderful! Thanks JM.kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Talapia is a beautiful white flesh fish..simply done and easy. Justinelechatnoir in loved it