Easy Tilapia SauteFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
How to make it
- spray my skillet with olive oil.
- saute sliced onions, green peppers and mushrooms and let them cook until half done and spread the veggies to the side of the skillet to make room for the tilapia.
- rinse the tilapia fillets and arrange them in the skillet, seasoning them with pepper, garlic and paprika.
- Saute fillets about 5 minutes per side.
- They are done when they turn white and can be flaked easily with a fork.
- Serve topped with the veggies.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
Talapia is a beautiful white flesh fish..simply done and easy. Justinelechatnoir in loved it
We eat alot of tilapia, this sounds wonderful! Thanks JM.kimmer in Dunedin loved it
sounds greatcheryilyn in Salem loved it