Coffee Chocolate Chip BiscottiFrom coffeebean53 8 years ago
- 2 TB warm water shopping list
- 2 TB instant coffee granules shopping list
- 2 ¾ c. all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 TB baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 c. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil shopping list
- ½ c. semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease baking sheet; cover with parchment paper.
- Combine water and coffee granules in a small bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved. Combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a small bowl. Whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and salt in large bowl. Whisk in oil and coffee mixture until just combined.
- Cut dough in half; place each portion onto a prepared baking sheet. Using floured hands, quickly shape dough to form two flattened logs.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until set and almost firm. Let cool to room temperature.
- Cut logs into 1 inch slices using a serrated knife. Lay slices on prepared baking sheet, cutside down, about 1 inch apart. Bake, turning each slice over halfway through, for 15 minutes or until biscotti are slightly toasted and crisp. Let cool slightly on baking sheet; remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- curious Commerce, GA
- chili0208mw Indidanapolis, Indiana
- LilMissMtlhead Nowhere, Us
- AZChoctaw Phoenix-Metro, Arizona
- mumtazcatering Gauteng, ZA
- ruskingirl Harrison Twp
- deadgirlsuperstar Wilmington, DE
- rocchio5 Wallkill, NY
- laurieg Wilmington, MA
- gatorgirl Baltimore, MD
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating3 people
I am saving this one. This would make a nice addition to my christmas cookie trays. i had to take out a few due to nut allergies so this one is perfect.. thankslaurieg in Wilmington loved it
love to dunk them in coffee!!!!mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Ohhh, biscotti! Yummmmm...bookmarking it. Thanksruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!