Steak with red wine sauceFrom andygriffiths 7 years ago
How to make it
- Rub steak with tarragon and 1/4 tsp salt to season both sides.
- Heat a 12 inch skillet on medium-high.
- Add 1 Tbs oil and steak; cook 10-12 min for medium, or unitl desifed doneness, turning over once.
- Transfer steak to cutting board and slice in thin strips.
- In same skillet add shallot and cook one minute, stiffing occationally.
- Add wine and heat to boiling.
- Boil 2 min or until reduced to 1/3cup.
- Top sliced steak with red wine sauce.
The Cookandygriffiths Logan, UT
- Not added to any groups yet!