Banana Chocolate Chip BreadFrom fireraven 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Sift togeter flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into a bowl. Stir in the chocolate chips and set aside
- Cream together butter and sugar than add the bananas.
- Add eggs one at a time making sure they are incorporated before added the next.
- Slowly add the flour and mix until just combined, making sure to stop and scrape the sides and bottom.
- Pour into two greased loaf pans and bake at 350 degree for about 1 hour, checking doness with a toothpick.
- Cool for 10 mins in the pan, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.