sausage potato soupFrom annmarie 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 c. spicy sausage links (12) shopping list
- 2 medium potatoes, cut in half lengthwise,and then cut into 1/4" slices shopping list
- 3/4 C. onions, diced shopping list
- 6 slices bacon shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 2 c. kale leaves cut in half then sliced shopping list
- 2 tbsp. chicken base shopping list
- 1 qt. water shopping list
- 1/3 heavy whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.Place sausage links onto a sheet pan and bake for twenty minutes, cut in half lengthwise then cut at an angle into 1/2 inch slices
- Place onions and bacon in a large sauce pan and cook over medium heat until onions are almost clear. remove bacon and crumble.set aside
- Add garlic to the onions and cook an additional 1 minute.
- Add chicken base,water and potatoes, simmer 15 minutes.
- Add crumbled bacon,sausage, kale and cream.
- simmer 4-5 minutes and serve.
The Cookannmarie Greenfield, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!