Sweet Potato BiscuitsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Cut in shortening with 2 knives or a pastry blender.
- Add sweet potatoes and enough milk to make a soft dough.
- Knead lightly if desired.
- Roll to 1/2” thickness then cut in rounds and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
Just got them out of the oven! These ar6e wonderful and delish! I used butter since I didn't have shortening. I also used the drop biscuit method. This is a recipe I will use time again. Thanks!mommabaker in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!