Salmon Burgers With Yogurt Cucumber SauceFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 15-1/2 ounce can salmon drained and flaked shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1 cup bread crumbs divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- yogurt cucumber Sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pared cucumber shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped ill shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine salmon, eggs, 2/3 cup breadcrumbs, scallions, lemon juice and pepper.
- Mix until well blended then shape into 4 patties and coat with remaining breadcrumbs.
- Place patties on wax paper lined plate and chill 1 hour.
- In large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
- Add patties and cook 5 minutes on each side then drain on paper towels.
- Serve with yogurt cucumber sauce.
- To make sauce combine yogurt, cucumber, dill, salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill before using.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!