Boneless Pork Chops With Mushrooms And ThymeFrom hayleesgrandma 9 years ago
- 2 5-ounce boneless, center-cut pork loin chops, trimmed and pounded to 1/4 inch thick shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium shallot, minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry vermouth shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add the pork chops and cook until browned on both sides and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to 2 serving plates; tent with foil to keep warm.
- Swirl oil into the pan, add shallot and cook, stirring, until soft, about 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until they soften and begin to brown, about 2 minutes. Add vermouth and cook for 15 seconds. Stir in mustard, thyme and any juices that have accumulated from the pork; cook until the sauce is thickened and slightly reduced, 1 to 2 minutes more. Spoon the sauce over the pork chops and serve immediately.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!