Heath Bar BrowniesFrom ambauer 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed shopping list
- 3 1/2 oz unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 7 oz Heath bars, chopped into small pieces (can by the prechopped kind, or individual bars and chop yourself) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350oF. Butter and flour a 13x9x2" pan.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a small saucepan or microwave safe bowl.
- In a small ball mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat together sugar, eggs and vanilla until thick and billowy.
- Beat the chocolate mixture into the sugar mixture and then add the flour mixture gradually.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake ~25-28 minutes or until done to your liking.
- Sprinkle with chopped heath bits and cool.