Vegetable stirfry with tofuFrom atealee 9 years ago
- 1/2 c pearl onions, skins removed shopping list
- 1 c baby carrots shopping list
- 1/2 c mushrooms, quartered (button, shiitake, or cremini) shopping list
- 1 c celery, 1/2 -inch sliced shopping list
- 1 lb firm tofu, cube shopping list
- 1/4 c Chinablue Sesame soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp Mango apricot grill sauce ( or mango chutney ) shopping list
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped (garnish) shopping list
- toasted sesame seeds (garnish) shopping list
- Hand-torn cilantro leaves (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat pan on med high.
- Add some oil (preferably peanut ) to heated pan.
- Quickly stir in onions for a minute. Remove and set aside in a bowl.
- Repeat procedure with carrots, mushrooms, celery and tofu.
- Add the sauces to the pan and slowly simmer for a minute.
- Carefully toss all vegetables and tofu to the pan. Stir gently.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, sesame seeds and cilantro.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- atealee San Diego, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookatealee San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!