Oven Fried ChickenFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
- 3 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 1 2-2 1/2 pound fryer chicken-cut up shopping list
- 25 butter crackers(such as RITZ),finely crushed shopping list
- 2/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt-or to taste shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper-or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Pour buttermilk over chicken in a shallow dish or resealable plastic bag. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove chicken and discard marinade.
- In a shallow dish,combine cracker crumbs,flour,salt,and red pepper.
- Coat chicken in cracker mixture.
- Place chicken in a foil lined 15" x 10" x 1" baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and juices run clear.