Roasted Red Potatoes with DillFrom johnnysangel 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut small red potatoes in half, larger red potatoes into quarters (all should be about the same size). Allow about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds of potatoes for 4 servings.
- Place in a non-metal baking dish and spray lightly with canola oil (optional).
- Bake until potatoes are lightly browned and tender, about 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with dill weed, to taste.
The Cookjohnnysangel NYC, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!