Green Pepper and Pork ChopsFrom rdmty 7 years ago
- 4 boneless pork chops shopping list
- 1 onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced (and some red peppers too for some more color) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- chili powder (optional) shopping list
- water to cover shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Saute onions and garlic.
- Add pork chops and brown for 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Season with salt, pepper, and chili powder if desired.
- Add enough water to barely cover pork chops and let simmer for about 30 minutes, turning chops at least once.
- Add green peppers and let cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove pork chops from skillet and thicken sauce with flour and water, to taste. Pour over chops and serve.