Oven Roasted Sweet VeggiesFrom egravinapooh 6 years ago
- 1 sweet onion shopping list
- 1 red pepper shopping list
- 1 large zucchini (or 2 smaller) shopping list
- 1 large yellow (or summer) squash (or 2 smaller) shopping list
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt, pepper and garlic powder (to taste) shopping list
- **note** I use garlic powder for the distinct enhanced flavor it gives. fresh garlic gives the dish an overwhelming garlic flavor. shopping list
How to make it
- Slice all vegetables into chunks, none thinner than a quarter of an inch.
- Place all veggies onto baking tray. (Tray can be lined with foil for EASY clean up)
- Pour oil onto veggies
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and garlic powder. (I do a light sprinkle with all)
- Using hands or spoon, gently toss the veggies to coat with mixture.
- Broil on high for 10 minutes, checking once to make sure the veggies aren't burning.
- When veggies are starting to brown, remove and stir them so juices from veggies combine.
- Serve. **Also great next day or combined with rice or pasta**