Peanut Butter PieFrom gigilovescats2 6 years ago
- 1 c. (8oz.) heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract (almond, rum are good as well) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. stevia extract or you can use a vanilla or chocolate flavor stevia shopping list
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened. shopping list
- 1/2 c. smoot natural peanut butter ( I like crunchy :D) shopping list
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie piecrust or make your own with your favorite crushed up low sugar cookie or I use oatmeal cookie..little fiber, just mix it with some melted butter and press into the pie shell. shopping list
How to make it
- Beat heavy cream, vanilla extract (or your choice flavor) and stevia until stiff peaks form. Set aside. Fold cream cheese adn peanut butter in large mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat at medium until well blended. Add the 3/4 tsp, stevia extract and whipped cream mixture to the peanut butter/cheese mixture. Beat until smooth. Place filling into piecrust and cover. Refrigerate or freeze for at least 2 hours. Prior to serving, if frozen, defrost on counter for about 30 min.
- *1c. heavy cream yields about 2 cups whipped cream.
- Serving 1 slice
- Calories 294, Carb, 16 g, total sugars 7 g. Fiber 1 g (more if you use oatmeal), Fat 23 g. cholesterol 31 mg, Sodium 202 mg, Protein 7 g.