Grilled Chicken with Mango SalsaFrom dixiediner 9 years ago
How to make it
- Marinate chicken breast with Italian dressing and dash of Cavender's Seasoning (optional).
- Grill chicken at at medium to high heat for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare Salsa:
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 T. lime juice
- 2 T. rice vinegar
- 1 T. chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine mango, onion, lime juice, vinegar and cilantro in a medium bowl. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Stir before serving. Each chicken breast should have about 1/2 cup of salsa to accompany.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating1 people
Yum. And, finally got the new grill set up. Can't wait. Thanks Dix.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it