Crawfish DipFrom dixiediner 9 years ago
- 1 bunch chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons dried parsley shopping list
- 1 bag frozen crawfish tails shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion and seasoning blend in butter until onions are tender.
- Add remaining ingredients until heated through and well mixed.
- Serve with corn chips, butter crackers or toasted garlic bread.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating1 people
I'll try it! Thanks for sharing and high five!angelinaw in St Louis loved it