Hamburger CasseroleFrom dolfnlvr21 8 years ago
- potatoes (# depends on depth of your cassarole dish - typically 4-5 medium sized will work) shopping list
- 1 Large onion shopping list
- 2 cans of cream of celery soup (you can also use Cream of mushroom or 1 can of each) shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs of hamburger shopping list
- 1 bag of cheddar cheese shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 1. Slightly cook hamburger until it just turns brown, and drain excess grease. Place partially cooked hamburger into 9x11 casserole dish.
- 2. Peel and slice pototoes into thin slices. Place potato slices over hamburger.
- 3. Peel and slice onions and place over potatoes.
- 4. Pre-heat soups in a sauce pan until warm. (This step may be skipped, but it does help to spread the soup over the pototo/hamburger/onion mixture). Pour soups evenly over cassaerole.
- 5. Sprinkly with Salt and Pepper.
- 6. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for approximately1 hour at 400 degrees. Casserole is done with pototoes are soft. (The thinner the pototoes the faster it will cook)
- 7. Remove from oven and cover with Cheddar Cheese. Serve when cheese is melted.