Chocolate Chip Cookie BarsFrom choco780 6 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups of All Purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp of baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp of salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup of Granulated sugar (Whey Low) shopping list
- 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar (Whey Low) shopping list
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 sticks of slightly melted butter shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- Grease a standard Cake Pan
- Sift and combine Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, and Sugars.
- Stir dry ingredients.
- Add Vanilla extract and Eggs.
- Beat with mixer until well blended.
- Stir in Chocolate Chips.
- Pour and spread evenly into Cake Pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Cut into 12 bars.