Grilled Cajun Shrimp With Homemade EssenceFrom theresal 7 years ago
- The Essence recipe shopping list
- 5 T paparika shopping list
- 1/4 c salt shopping list
- 1/4 c garlic powder shopping list
- 2 T ground pepper shopping list
- 2 T onion powder shopping list
- 2 T cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 T dried oregano shopping list
- 2 T dried thyme shopping list
- The shrimp recipe shopping list
- Uncooked raw jumbo shrimp shopping list
- The essence will cover approx. 200 shrimp. shopping list
- monterey jack cheese shopping list
- sliced jalepeno from a can shopping list
- bacon cut in half shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all spices together and put in a plastic container.
- de-shell the shrimp and make a slit down the back and clean out.
- add a thin slice of cheese and jalepeno to the back slit.
- wrap a half slice of bacon around the shrimp and secure with toothpick.
- add a small amount of essence to a plastic or paper bag.
- add a few shrimp at a time to the essence, making sure they are fully coated.
- grill 5 mins or until the bacon is fully cooked.
- the essence can be store in the container for up to a year.
The Cooktheresal Littleton, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!