Chocolate LushFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 2 packages instant chocolate pudding shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix butter and flour until well blended then mix in nuts.
- Pat in rectangular buttered pan and bake 15 minutes then allow to cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth then stir in whipped topping.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Mix pudding and milk with beat until thickened then spread over first layer.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping then cool in refrigerator several hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.